Redefining How Work Gets Done
Time & Location
About the Event
Redefining How Work Gets Done: Automate, Scale and Drive Profitability With Virtual Assistants, Outsourcing and Easy Tech Tools
A seismic “work revolution” is upon us. Early adopters are gaining an unfair advantage and outsmarting their competition. Startups to Fortune 100 companies are outsourcing work to the “instant gig global economy.” On-demand freelancers, virtual assistants and micro-firms perform work that once cost thousands of dollars for a fraction of the cost – and in half the time.
The cost savings, high quality and speed of execution are remarkable.
How is this possible? Millions of trained professionals in the U.S. and worldwide are accessible at a click of your mouse creating access to your own “personal global economy”. With minimal overhead, they deliver high-quality work at very low cost― and fast.
- Understand why the new world of “on demand” global talent is growing so rapidly and is becoming the new vehicle for scale and agility
- Step-by-step, case study examples of using virtual workers in multiple key business functions and understanding the difference between “tactical” resources and “virtual assistants”
- The top platforms to find virtual workers and how to successfully integrate them into your organization
- Best practices including organizational systems, unique technology tools, and protocols that make it very easy to communicate with and manage virtual teams
- Development of an “Outsourcing Automate and Delegate Action Plan” based on growth goals and key roadblocks related to time, money, knowledge and resource gaps.
See a video introduction and what to expect from Brad by clicking below: https://bradstevenstraining.com/sintro-eo/