Third Annual Business of the Year Award
Time & Location
About the Event
EO Boston’s 3rd annual Business of the Year Awards are fast approaching. Think you have a great business… APPLY NOW for your chance to join this elite group of award recipients, Mike Salguero (Butcher Box) and Tim Barrett (Barrett Distribution).
Here are the top ten reasons why you should apply:
- Banks love to make loans to winners (you never know when this will come in handy).
- It’s great to be recognized by your peers.
- Help EO Boston attract other great members by showing them they’ll be among an amazing group of entrepreneurs.
- Unlike other awards, you don’t need to pay to be considered.
- It’s a great PR opportunity.
- You’ll receive a legit trophy.
- It’s an opportunity to tell members about your business and attract new potential customers.
- You can invite your employees and give them another reason to feel great about working for your company.
- If you’ve never applied for an award, this is a great place to start.
- It’s time to engage/re-engage in EO Boston
If you’re not up for applying, make sure to mark your calendars to support your forum-mates and your chapter. This year we also have the privilege to hear from New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, world-renowned interviewer, and host of the Big Questions podcast, Cal Fussman. Cal travels the world teaching the world’s largest companies, universities, and associations about leadership, storytelling, innovation, teamwork, and more. For over four decades, he has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most influential individuals: Muhammad Ali, Jack Welch, Mikhail Gorbachev, Serena Williams, Jeff Bezos, Jimmy Carter, Kobe Bryant, Richard Branson, and the list goes on.