Wed, Dec 06|
Location is TBD
Apply AI to Your Business - A Masterclass with Luis Cortes
We all know the advent of AI is here, but just exactly how can we apply AI to our business in a practical manner? EO Boston’s very own Luis Cortes is going to welcome us to a world of endless possibilities!
Time & Location
Dec 06, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
We all know the advent of AI is here, but just exactly how can we apply AI to our business in a practical manner?
EO Boston’s very own Luis Cortes is going to welcome us to a world of endless possibilities!
A Message From Luis:
I am thrilled to invite you to come with me on a journey that will transform your companies by getting to know what AI and Generative AI can do to help you reach a new stage in the evolution of your businesses.
We entrepreneurs possess a unique spirit of ambition, creativity, and resilience. We dare to challenge the status quo, build innovative solutions, and carve our own path to success. Once every 20 years something appearsthat if properly managed can bring us on the path to opportunity, or to irrelevance.
It was the Internet 20 years ago. It is AI today. With these events, I aim to provide you with the necessary tools, mindset, and guidance to learn how to thrive with AI.
Let’s get started!
- Helping entrepreneurs discover the potential of AI to make their businesses more productive or propel them to the next phase.
- Being more creative and productive in all areas of the company, from marketing and sales to human resources.
- Learning to identify value points in their business strategies that can be multiplied with AI.
- Is AI a differentiator when everyone is using it and the barrier to entry is so low? How to compete with AI technology?
- Practical examples with cutting-edge AI services (language models, image processing, marketing, human resources, etc.).
- The why: Why are we here talking about AI? What is Gen AI?
- The downside: Avoiding risks, protecting privacy, reducing liabilities in the world of Gen AI
- The upside: Exploring the opportunities Gen AI provides: from productivity to creativity and everything in between
- The examples: Case studies from successful companies using AI and Gen AI*
- Workshop: let’s roll up our sleeves and experiment
About Keynote Speaker, Luis I. Cortes:
Luis is originally from Barcelona and has made Boston his home. He is a serial entrepreneur, international executive, business angel, and mentor to startups and scaleups.
Committed EO Member since 2008, he has been Chapter President in EO Barcelona, Area Director for South Europe, and Chapter President in EO Boston.
Co-founder of Bcombinator, where alongside with his partners in this incubator, accelerator and VC fund, they have been investing and starting up companies in the artificial intelligence market (AI) for 20 years. Bcombinator has multiple startups in its portfolio that develop, implement or use AI as the basis of their business models, Luis being a mentor to many of them.
Luis also leads the MyEO AI - artificial intelligence - EO Connect community, one of the fastest growing in EO with more than 700 members, having received the award for the best virtual event of EO Connect in GLC 2023.
>> Non-Members - If interested in attending this event, please email Chapter Management at Admin@eoboston.org. <<